CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

14 Months Old

Our 14 month olds are becoming more like toddlers and less like babies every day. Though still not walking, M&T are extremely mobile and can crawl just about as fast as we can walk. Their new favorite tricks are shaking their heads "no" and playing peek-a-boo with themselves. Last week I noticed Max with is hands covering his eyes and he had a little smirk on his face. So I said "Where's Max?" and he pulled his hands away and smiled real big. Then Tyler started doing it too -- although he tends to put his hands up by his ears instead of over his eyes. Guess they caught on after all the times we play peek-a-boo with them (see the video below).

As of this weekend we are transitioning them away from formula and onto whole milk -- and hopefully completely to sippy cups sometime before they are 5! They doing pretty well and drink 1 of their 3 daily bottles from a sippy cup now.

In other news, we attended our first Craw Fish Boil (it's a Southern thing...) on Saturday afternoon and brought the boys with us. They did great until they became determined to eat the grass and leaves. So when Max's leaf-induced gagging caused him to regurgitate his cheerios, we decided to hit the road. But as our friend Mark so eloquently put it, "It's not a party until somebody pukes!"

14 months old! Tyler on left, Max on right. Click here to see all monthly chair pictures.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Let's get outta here"

And a video of Max playing peek-a-boo. As you will see, Tyler was not so interested.





3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I think if Tyler could speak, he would have said: "Lay off me I'm starving!" :)

Anonymous said...

That photo "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" is a harbinger of things to come. And you are in big trouble. You nailed it on that one Bridge, and I have a funny feeling you will see them with that same look many, many times more in the future. What a tag team you and Andy have there. They will be walking soon and then the real trouble begins.
And I love the observation that it's not a party unless someone pukes.
Love,
Dad/Big Jim

Molly said...

I love the video...so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...