CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Follow the Leader

As promised, here is a video of the boys laughing at each other on the floor. They do this all day long! Max is the leader this time wearing green.

Have a good day!

View this montage created at One True Media
Laughing on the Floor - 1/6/09

5 comments:

Nan said...

I see some class clowns in your future!

Gretchen said...

Well, it sure it nice how easily they will be able to keep each other entertained over the years!

Anonymous said...

If I am having a bad day, all I have to do is go to your blog and the videos. Those boys make me laugh OUT LOUD! I luv the way Max wouldn't let Tyler get in front of him. I see alot of plotting and ganging up on you in the coming years :)
Luv u
Aunt Flash & Preston

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nan - they are such clowns! Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks and introducing Alex to his cousins! Love you all - Kelly

Jenny Bo said...

Ok honestly - if that doesn't make your day, I don't know what will. Matt and I just watched is twice and cracked up both times! I wish I was that easily entertained! :) More more MORE laughing videos, please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...