CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Still Here

I have been horrible about taking pictures lately, so here are about the only ones I could find from the past month. Everyone is doing well and excited for summer! (not that we really even had a winter though...) Maisie is walking all over the place and trying really hard to talk. She says Mama, Dada, bye (actually more like die or guy), Tyler (yes really - but she can't say Max), ball, and shoe. She's starting to repeat just about anything we say, so I'm sure it won't be long before she's a full-on blabbermouth. She also does sign language for "more" and "all done." Her main mission in life is to do whatever her crazy brothers are doing, which has made her pretty fearless in order to keep up (and has given me more than one heart attack!). Max and Tyler have their first t-ball practice next week - their team is the Giants and it's a coed group of 4-year-olds. Back when I was a parent of only babies, I always said we were going to wait as long as possible before putting the boys into organized sports. I mean who wants to spend their Saturdays watching 4-year-olds "play" a sport? But then I realized what weekends are like with two 4-year-olds who have nothing planned and not a lot to do besides annoy each other (and their parents)... so we signed them up immediately :) Should be fun!

The benefit of having two skinny boys is that three kids can easily fit in the single stroller when necessary! We walked to the park at the school across the street from our house, but M&T got too tired to walk back, so I pushed them all.
Gonna be a fun summer! Maisie, Tyler, and Max in our sandbox the day before St. Patrick's Day
Where's Maisie?
Peekaboo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all growing up too fast!! Maisie looks like quite the character in her hat...love the hanging pacie! I need a Nana fix...it has been too long!
Love and Kisses to All!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...