CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Love Well Live Well

My older sister Molly recently started an inspirational wellness-related blog called Love Well Live Well. Since she summed it up so eloquently on the About page of her blog, I won't even try to explain it myself:

On this site, you will find tips on having a healthy mind, body and soul, with the core being LOVE. You can find reminders about loving yourself and having unconditional love for others, especially those closest to you. You can read simple tips on topics such as positive living and parenting, following your intuition, keeping your family well, incorporating more exercise into your life, healthy eating, living green, meditation and much more!

I have always had a passion for wellness, and followed that onto an undergraduate and two graduate degrees in the field. Although I am armed with knowledge, I have struggled over the past several years to practice what I preach. Having 3 babies in 4 years, a husband with a demanding career, and a pattern of loving others more than myself has contributed to the neglect of my own wellness. Experiencing the negative effects of not making my well-being a priority has made me appreciate living well in an entirely different light.

I decided to start this blog because of my love of wellness, my love of myself, and especially my love of my family. Hopefully, I will be able to pass this love along and it will be a small source of inspiration for Loving Well and Living Well every day!

My younger sister Courtney did her first guest post today, so I thought it was the perfect time to introduce the blog. Yes, I know... I have some pretty cool sisters. Take a look and check back often!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have a pretty cool sister and I have three really cool daughters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...