This is a very belated post, but Grandpa Sam just sent me some really cute pictures from 4th of July at Lake Wawasee that I wanted to share. I would add some of my own pictures, but there are none... because Andy and I were on a kid-free vacation to San Diego that weekend! It was sort of a birthday/anniversary gift to ourselves and we had a great time. Andy's parents were extremely gracious and watched Max, Tyler, and Maisie from Wednesday until Sunday. Very gracious, I know. They spent most of the time in South Bend but went to Lake Tippy and Lake Wawasee for a day and night. If you remember from 2009, Aunt Carol invited the extended family to stay at the lake for a few days. We always have a great time visiting the gang at Wawasee, and it sounds like this trip was no exception!
 |
| Andy's Aunt Carol, Nana, and patriotic Maisie |
 |
| Carol and Maisie - such a great picture! |
 |
| And here we were in San Diego :) |
1 comments:
Big smiles with a lot to smile about in those photos!
San Diego is a nice place to celebrate an anniversary along with Independence Day. Very fitting!
Love,
Dad/Big Jim
Post a Comment