CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For Aunt Susie

We spent last Saturday at Lake Tippy with Andy's Aunt Susie and Uncle Al, and Susie was giving me grief for not updating the blog for almost a month. So here you go, Suz :) The boys have been out of school all summer, and I cannot seem to get anything done without those two days a week with a little break. I'm hoping I'll get back on it this fall, but seeing how Maisie is now mobile and has the nerve to do things other than sleep all day, it may not be so easy. But for now, here are the few pics I took at the lake. Thanks for another great time at the lake - we always love it (as you'll remember from 2009 and 2010)!


3 comments:

Jenny Bo said...

Bridge! Quick! Is Maisie ok? She looks awfully uncomfortable!

Jenny Bo said...

Bridge! Quick! Is Maisie ok? She looks awfully uncomfortable!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, better hit the Save button on that photo of Maisie, as it may be the only one where she is not smiling!
Great shots of the boys..very studly and sailor-like! Shades and hats are flattering!
Love,
Dad/Big Jim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...