Last Friday, while Andy was at a work training in Chicago, Nana and I took the boys to Lake Tippy to visit Uncle Al and Aunt Susie. Because it's a short one-hour drive from South Bend (where we were staying while Andy was in Chi-town), we were able to hang out for the afternoon and early evening and head back to SB for dinner. I really have no clue how it's already August... and how this was our first (and probably only) trip to the lake. Where did the summer go? Thanks for your hospitality, Susie and Al. As usual, we had a blast!!
M&T loved the boat and pointed out all the other boats, balls (aka: buoys), duckies, flags, and anything else interesting in or around the lake.



5 comments:
A wind-diet. Love it!
OK, you are right, Bridge...where did the summer go? We did some major wind eating on Lake Monroe, and swallowed some water too.
Fun photos. More, more! Love that they are always talking to each other and trading shoes. You are going to be looking at some pretty unique outfits in the future!
Love,
Dad/Big Jim
I need to see those boys soon. Growing up so fast!!! Kids make time go by so fast. Doesn't seem like a year ago I was out of control with a new born...now I have a walking talking toddler :( Sad and Happy all at the same time. Miss you Bridge.
absolutely loved the crocs! noticed it before you pointed them out, too!
i was wondering: would you mind sharing where you got that awesome train table that i see a few posts below this one? my twinkies are into trains lately, too...a lot!
thanks much...esther
www.morelandtwins.prosperous.com
Hi Esther! My in-laws gave us the train table for the boys' 2nd birthday, but I'm pretty sure they got it at Meijer. I'm not sure if you have one in your area, but you might be able to buy it online? Or you could always check Craigslist too. Definitely a huge favorite in our house!
Post a Comment