CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2 Years Old!

I'm a bit behind on M&T's 2-year post because they got hit with a pretty bad virus last week (breathing treatments and all), but they are finally on the mend and life is getting back to normal. I definitely don't think I've ever been more ready for spring!!

An update on the transition from one crib to two: it's not quite happening. But that's fine with us as long as they keep sleeping 11-12 hours every night like they do now!

Here are some pics from the past few weeks:


Tyler (left) and Max (right) are 2 years old! Check out two years worth of monthly pics here!

Max and Tyler are at a great age now where they understand everything I say, and they also accept bribery very well :) In order to get some smiling chair pics, I told them they could play with their bday balloons after they "smiled sweet" for me.

Another "smile sweet for Mama" pic. Ha!

And the reward!

Breakfast in bed on their birthday morning - Superman Tyler and Batman Max

We took a special trip to Target on their birthday so they could pick out a present. After spending at least 30 minutes going up and down the toy aisles, they finally decided on Cookie Monster and Elmo.

Playing in the never-ending snow!

We've been cooped up inside since last Thursday (minus a few trips to the store or Starbucks just to get out of the house), so we've had to get real creative. I knew this winter was getting really old when Max started saying "No house... no house... no house" as soon as we pull in the driveway. True story. How many days until Spring?

Tyler "talking to the fish" aka: doing his breathing treatment

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I think you cannot possibly come up with any cuter photos than the ones you have already posted, you do it again! Those boys sitting in the chair looking at each other, and in their warm winter clothes and hats, well is there anything better? Except maybe sitting in bed with their breakfast in front of them....watching Little Einstein I would guess! Yeah for the not so terrible twos!
Love,
Dad/Big Jim

Anonymous said...

how incredibly cute and sweet these boys are...I swear, though, they look so much like my Patrick! The could be triplets practically. :)

Hope the boys are doing better- I hate when they are sick, too. And Starbucks is always welcome in my world!!!

Ryan and Heather said...

Hopefully they are feeling better! What sweet chair pictures!

abbittfamily said...

Grrrr....I know how you feel! We are desperately waiting for Spring.

Hope Max and Tyler are feeling better, breathing treatments and upper respiratory bugs are never fun!

Take care and who knows with you being in Indy now, we might see you sometime in the near future!

Terri Jo

Marianne said...

This has nothing to do with this post (because you already know how in love I am with your cuddly, adorable boys!) but I was just reading Molly's blog about the benefit for the cancer society, and OH MY GOD, the picture she posted of your mom looks EXACTLY like you. I remember your mom really well, but good grief, for some reason I never realized just how much you are her clone! She was a beautiful woman, as are you :)

Had to tell you today, I know I'd forget by time I saw you in the morning ;)

Jenny Bo said...

LOVE the "no house" story! But what the heck...how come no bday head-bands made the birthday day blog? I thought Sara and Jasper and I did an awesome job decorating them in 2nd bday gear! :) ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...