CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Guess Who?

Time to test your twin skills -- Tyler or Max?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridge:
This would be easy if I could see in front of him a fire truck (Max) or golf club (Tyler). In the previous post Tyler was shown wearing that exact shirt, and since you are cleverly tricky in that regard, I will guess MAX!
Sam & Linda, I still haven't got them figured out yet just by looking, but they do have certain personality traits.
Love,
Dad/Big Jim

Anonymous said...

Bridge,
At least I have a 50/50 chance of getting it right. When they are cheezing it I think Max has a bigger smile, but I think Tyler has a longer face -- so my guess is Tyler.
Luv u
Aunt Flash and Preston
P.S. I hope to see them in person soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm 99% sure that it is Tyler, unless the new haircut makes him look more like Max!! And it has been 2 weeks since I have seen them. It is all in the eyes...so I think!
Nana

Aunt Katie said...

My guess is Tyler. And I JUST saw them so hopefully I got it right!

Anonymous said...

He isn't smiling...I think I'd have a better guess if I saw those sweet grins. Anyway, my guess is Tyler, there is just something "Tyler" about that boy.
Missy Weimer

Anonymous said...

Max--G-Pa Sam

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I am going to feel like the worst god mother if I get this wrong...I'm going with Tyler! Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...