In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we wanted to share a video of Tyler's signature noise -- which sounds a lot like he his rolling his "R's" in Spanish or something. As you will see, he's been doing it since he was a little baby and still does it all the time. Maybe we should start teaching him Spanish now?! Come to think of it -- many of their toys and cartoons are bilingual so maybe that's where he got it...
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Posted by Bridget and Andy at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for Tyler! I am so proud of him. Maybe he can help me teach Toby Spanish. Have a great week. Wish you guys were going with us! Next year?
Much love,
joy
Bridge:
I love it. In that first close-up in their crib Max seems to be utterly unimpressed and is looking at his brother like he doesn't see the thrill of the trill.
That will be Tyler's trademark...until he thinks of something else.
Please keep them coming. I am still relishing the video of their laughter over the ball throwing, and have wathced that one about 10 times.
Love,
Dad/Big Jim
Funny...you know they are like sponges in early years...it's never too early to start! :) (I also noticed he may have a career as a dolphin trainer because that 3rd clip sounded a little like Flipper!) :)
Post a Comment