Considering the fact that our boys are at home with us and not living in the NICU, I'd say this Valentine's Day is a million times better than last year!! On February 14, 2008, Max and Tyler were 10 days old and things were still really scary. Tyler was fighting a gram negative rod respiratory infection and there wasn't much the doctors could tell us except to pray. Poor little guy even had a spinal tap to check for meningitis. Luckily, with the help of several different antibiotics, he fought the infection and was okay a few days later.
Here are a few pictures from Valentine's Day last year and a few from today with the same signs. Have a great day!

Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by Bridget and Andy at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day to the Jones' family!!
What a difference a year makes. Cupid's arrow hit all of us watching Max and Tyler and their love of life. And just look at them now! Don't they, and all of us with them, know that the struggle was well worth it!
Much love to all of you.
Dad/Big Jim
Nana and I are in Marion today with "great" Aunt Carol. We brought the Nicu book down with us to show her. Yesterday we talked about the journey. Seems like an eternity since I've see you guys--look for a trip down there soon. G-Pa Sam
Haha! I love the after pics :) Happy Valentine's Day Max and Tyler!!
Post a Comment