CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Big Foot

I came across this picture I took of one of the boys' foot when they were only a few weeks old. Since they seem to be getting bigger every hour (I swear they look bigger even after short nap), it is more amazing to compare them to pictures from the hospital. Check out the tiny foot and the chubster foot from just the other day:


Ha Ha! And yes they do have toe nails, but their feet are really ticklish so Tyler is curling his toes here.

Here are a few more pictures for fun!

Yes - they are really back together again! In the past week they have only slept in separate cribs for 2 naps. Every night and during most of their naps they are back to sharing a crib... and sharing the same spot, apparently. Max is on bottom and doesn't seem to mind!

Not sure if Max wants in or Tyler wants out

They found their reflections on the stove and stood there staring for the longest time. If you look closely you can see Max (in orange) smiling.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another interesting comparison shot would be one of their Nicu diapers next to one of their current ones. We just happen to have one if you need to BORROW it. Love Nana and G-Pa Sam

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I love the chubby feet...I've have to show B the tickle not so tiny toes!

Gretchen said...

Too cute, as always!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a photo of the boys' little feet next to their dad's size 15 feet. They would realize that they have some mighty big shoes to fill!
Love,
Dad/Big Jim

sara said...

SO cute! I still don't get how Max can handle Tyler sleeping right on his tummy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Boys! What a year! Your smiles are perfect & bring me so much joy to see. We can't wait for your next visit to Big Jim's. RSV season will end soon.... Jill, Mike, Ella, Ethan, & Evan

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Boys! Your smiles bring so much joy. Keep growing, eating, laughing, & smiling. We can't wait for your next visit to Big Jim's. Jill, Mike, Ella, Ethan & Evan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...