CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

One of the great things about living in Tennessee is the winter weather. In the 3 years we've lived here, I think we've seen snow stick to the ground maybe once or twice. Winter is short and best of all, it is sunny most of the time. I take the boys on a walk almost every day, so I started to worry about losing that once winter rolls around. It's been pretty cold this week with highs around 40 degrees, but we've still made it on our walks - thanks to a weather cover for the stroller (and no snow on the ground). It blocks out the wind and keeps the boys nice and warm. Their cheeks weren't even cold after a long walk. Needless to say I am very excited that I will be able to continue our walks this winter.

In other breaking news, both boys started cutting the exact same tooth (the front bottom left one) on the same day - no surprise there! I just noticed today that Max is working on the other bottom front tooth too. I guess these boys are determined to not stay babies forever! (Oh and I hate the term "cutting a tooth" but I don't know another way to say it...)

Ready for a walk with the stroller cover

All bundled up - Max on left, Tyler on right

I tried to get a picture of the tiny part of their teeth that's coming through, but I don't think it worked. Guess you gotta just trust me. Max on left, Tyler on right.


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

They look so cute and happy all bundled up!! I want to see them playing in the snow this winter! :)

sara said...

They are SOOO cute in the stroller all bundled up :) I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...