Here are a few random pictures from June. Hope everyone enjoys the long holiday weekend!!

My favorite shot from a quick photo session after I cut the boys' hair. Max on the left, Tyler on the right.



Drinking capri suns after feeding the ducks at Holcomb Gardens. Max in gray, Tyler in stripes


We tried finger painting but they didn't really like using their fingers -- guess we should get some paint brushes instead! You can see Max (in green) isn't quite sure about it all.

Tyler liked posing for the camera though

Loving the "kiddie" pool at the JCC (where we have a gym membership, which includes use of the pool as well)

Tyler

Max

Playing at their train table and sitting in the drawers
4 comments:
Great pics--we really enjoyed having M & T here in the Bend last week--they make Nana and Granpa have alot of fun. We'll do another visit soon. Love, G-Pa and Nana
What a hoot those guys are and what a blessed family you have. Every day is an adventure with a goodly supply of smiles. I love your photos so keep them coming!
Love,
Dad/Big Jim
Looks like a fabulous month! I LOVE the JCC pool!!! Maybe we'll join someday. :)
Bridge! I just want to squeeze them!!! Miss you guys--let's plan an afternoon soon! Kel
Post a Comment