CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Pre-Vacation Fun

A few weeks ago, we took a trip to Seaside, Florida with some of our good friends from Nashville. I finally uploaded the pictures, but until I get them organized and posted, here are a few shots from the afternoon we left. More to come soon!

M&T checking out our cool rental minivan (since we drove and had a ton of stuff)

Their first time in the sprinkler! Andy was watering some new grass seed and decided to let them "help." I think it's safe to say they loved it! Tyler in blue and Max in gray.


Max lovin' it

Tyler too


Finally all loaded up and on the road in our jam-packed van. Max and Tyler were asleep before we even hit the interstate!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun shots--get some Florida Beach shots !! G-Pa and Nana
c

Anonymous said...

testing--Nana and I are trying something

Anonymous said...

Love that second to last photo of Max looking at something on Tyler. They really notice and take care each other. Is there anything more uplifting than hearing them laugh in unison? Like G-Pa Sam and Nana, I want to see those beach shots!
Love,
BJ

Gretchen said...

Does this mean you are one step closer to buying your own mini? :) Can't wait to see more pics! :)

Molly Shrews said...

Love it! Can't wait for the rest of the pictures.

Jenny Bo said...

I LOVE the sprinkler photos - can you please invite me over the next time they're enjoying that activity! I can hear them screaming with excitement through those pics! :) And Ps. I remember you saying before "Oh no...I will NEVER be the mom with the minivan!" Ha! I think you're about to swallow those words with baby #3 on the way, huh? Man how things change, Mox.

Kelli Jacobs said...

The second one from the bottom is probably my favorite... I absolutely adore their discovering and investigating pictures! Absolutely priceless! Hope to see you guys soon! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...