CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

If It's Too Quiet...

...you can pretty much bet the boys are up to no good.

M&T were playing quietly in the living room/toy room, and I mistakenly assumed they were having fun with their cars and trucks.

Wrong.


It wasn't until Tyler came around the corner with soot on his hands.... and face.... and clothes... and shoes... and in his hair... that I figured out what they were really playing with. I couldn't even be mad at them because they were having so much fun! Oh well, worse things can (and will, I'm sure) happen. Plus, they got a midday bath time out of the ordeal so it was a win-win situation for our two little terrors!

Tyler is the blue sooty mess and Max is the red sooty mess

They even brought over their golf clubs to help scoop out all of the soot. I'm not sure what they were doing with their toy food, but it must have been fun.

Max

Tyler

Admiring their work of art





7 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh. My. God. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Boys. Gotta love 'em. See you in the a.m. :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Ditto what Marianne said. The looks on their faces! Priceless!

Note to self: figure out some way to booby trap the fireplace before Jas is mobile!

Colleen said...

THAT IF HILARIOUS!!!

Bridget and Andy said...

For sure, Sara! I think this incident may force us to get a glass door for the fireplace a little sooner than we planned ;)

Jenny Bo said...

I've been telling everyone about this all week - so glad I now have the pics to show, too. SO funny! Can't wait to see what else they get into in the coming years...

Lynn said...

This is priceless!! I am glad you had a sense of humor about it, Bridge. I think I might have been a little more P.O.'ed about it all! They are too funny though!!

Kelli Jacobs said...

Oh, man. What an adventure! hahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...