Tyler (left) and Max (right) are 19 months old! See all monthly chair pics here.
Max
Tyler
More pics and videos to come soon!
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Bridge: Finally an update! :) Now that I am hooked on Double Vision I check about 8 times a day to see if there are any new photos. Actually I was expecting a few ND shots, but the 19 month photos are terrific. I loved going back and looking at how the boys have progressed from 3 months until now. Is it just me or do they look more mischevious? What handsome young guys they are. Love, Dad/Big Jim
Hi Bridget! I wanted to let you know I was thinking of all of you today because I was in the NICU for clinical. All I could think about was how full of life Max & Tyler are now. And they are so blessed to have such incredible parents....I know that you being so involved helped them survive!
Hopefully I will see you soon here in the Bend! :)
I cannot believe how old they look! I swear they look bigger than when we saw you a few weeks ago. Your little babies are growing up so fast!! Miss you.
gosh, they are getting SO BIG! I can't believe how much they have changed since July. Can't wait to see pics from their first ND game! Miss you guys - K, A, A
Our miracle identical twins - born 14 weeks early at 26 weeks 1 day gestation on February 4, 2008, weighing just 2 lbs (Tyler) and 1 lb 13 oz (Max). They spent 67 days in the Baptist Hospital NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) but are doing great. They are now 2 1/2 years old and always on the go. We can't even remember our lives without M & T!
Margaret "Maisie" Susan
Born full-term and completely healthy on October 20, 2010, measuring in at 7 lbs 3 oz, 19.5 inches
Curious how much time we've been spending in the car driving to and from the hospital? We live 12.87 miles away from Baptist Hospital or 25.74 miles round trip. Here is our final trip tracker as of April 10th, 2008:
105 round-trip visits 2702.7 miles
That is only 70 miles short of driving all the way from New York City to Los Angeles.
6 comments:
Bridge:
Finally an update! :) Now that I am hooked on Double Vision I check about 8 times a day to see if there are any new photos. Actually I was expecting a few ND shots, but the 19 month photos are terrific. I loved going back and looking at how the boys have progressed from 3 months until now.
Is it just me or do they look more mischevious? What handsome young guys they are.
Love,
Dad/Big Jim
Hi Bridget! I wanted to let you know I was thinking of all of you today because I was in the NICU for clinical. All I could think about was how full of life Max & Tyler are now. And they are so blessed to have such incredible parents....I know that you being so involved helped them survive!
Hopefully I will see you soon here in the Bend! :)
Love always,
Anne
I cannot believe how old they look! I swear they look bigger than when we saw you a few weeks ago. Your little babies are growing up so fast!! Miss you.
They are MEN! And do they ever stop smiling? Love these photos with shoes and socks and shorts. :)
gosh, they are getting SO BIG! I can't believe how much they have changed since July. Can't wait to see pics from their first ND game! Miss you guys - K, A, A
Post a Comment