This weekend we made yet another trip to Indianapolis for my best friend Jenny's wedding. It was an amazing day and we couldn't be happier for her and her new husband Matt! Since my whole family attended the wedding, Andy's parents drove down from South Bend to watch the boys on Saturday. We also managed to squeeze in my nephew Nicholas's baptism on Sunday since Andy is the Godfather. It was a fun and busy weekend and of course it seems to be taking us the entire week to recover from the travelling! As matron of honor, I was busy with fun wedding festivities all weekend so I don't have any pictures of the boys (imagine that...). But here are a few from last week. Both boys are rolling all over the place - including every time we put them in their crib. They have decided to sleep on their stomachs now, although they seem to enjoy burying their faces in the mattress quite often as well.
Have a great week!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Travelin' Fools
Posted by Bridget and Andy at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Tyler's saying "Busted! I thought I was going to get further than this before Mom came back"
Would luv to see wedding photos.
Congrat to Jenny!
Luv u
Aunt Flash and Preston
Post a Comment