CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

More Visitors

We are having a great time with Grandma Linda and Aunt Kelly and they are also such a huge help! They made an awesome homemade lasagna, helped clean our whole house, planted flowers on our porch, went grocery shopping, and most importantly took some 3am and 6am feeding shifts so we could sleep a little. We sure are getting used to all the extra hands around here. Luckily Aunt Katie will be here next weekend and Big Jim the following weekend, so we'll be spoiled for a little while longer!

The boys are doing great and I swear they get bigger every day! Andy and I took them on their first walk around the neighborhood last week and let's just say it wasn't the most enjoyable experience ;) By the time we got them switched to their portable oxygen tanks and loaded into the stroller with both monitors, we were already tired. Then there were cracks all along the sidewalks, which made us paranoid that they were banging around too much and their monitors would go off. Our 10 minute walk (at the most) came to an end as soon as the dark clouds started rolling in. The last thing we needed was lightening all around with electric monitors strapped to the boys! I guess walks are another thing we might be saving until the oxygen is gone. Oh well, at least they got a little bit of fresh air!

Here are some pictures from the past few days. We hope everyone is having a great weekend.

All strapped in to their Double Snap 'N Go stroller. It is very lightweight and their car seats snap right into the frame. One day I'm sure we'll get lots of use out of it!

Kelly and Max, Linda and Tyler

Time for some grub

Bath time!

The boys love getting their heads rubbed and shampooed

Sporting their "Pee Pee Tee-Pee's" from Aunt Katie. We've gotten sprayed a few times when we're not quick enough to get a clean diaper on, so this handy invention (shaped like a tee-pee and made of towel material) protects us all from the golden fountain ;) Hope I'm not a bad mother for posting these pictures for all to see!

Tyler doesn't seem to mind it

Linda and the boys - with matching green outfits


Max and Tyler love their Aunt Kelly


3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Love the pee pee tee pees! Too funny (and I think all mom's are supposed to take some silly pics like that!!) :)

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you guys and meet the boys. I miss you all! Max and Tyler are so adorable and I miss their chipmunk noises, funny faces and most of all their snuggles. I want to come back and be your full time nanny!! You guys are such amazing parents. I still can't believe my little brother is a dad! Andy, congrats on finishing the last of your CPA exams...fingers crossed. Love you guys! Aunt Kelly

Anonymous said...

The boys are getting little fat bellies - which is AWESOME!!! I ready to hold them!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...